Feeling overwhelmed? Do you have trouble sleeping? Are you feeling increasingly depressed? Could you be suffering from burnout? We all experience stress, but sometimes stress can leave us physically and emotionally drained. It can be difficult to regain a sense of balance in our lives.
Inside Fresh Start – A Guide to Eliminating Unhealthy Stress you’ll discover:
* What stress is, so that you can understand whether you’re affected.
* The difference between stress and burnout, so that you know which of these you’re dealing with.
* The many sources of stress, the key triggers, and how to halt stress in its tracks.
* Different coping strategies, so that you can see how your current coping strategies might be modified for better results.
* In the moment stress reduction strategies, so that you can lower your stress levels today.
* And much, much more!
There are answers. Discover how to manage unhealthy stress and start feeling more calm and peaceful. Let Sarah O’Flaherty guide you to a healthier, happier life. Sarah O’Flaherty assists people in improving their job/life satisfaction and working through career transitions. Currently training as a clinical psychologist, Sarah leverages the latest research and techniques for managing unhealthy stress to help her clients emerge from the chaos of stress and find balance and greater peace in their lives.
In Fresh Start, Sarah teaches you about stress in any easy to understand format, with the hope of releasing you from damaging stress once and for all. Fresh Start will help you to transition away from stress while maintaining your relationships, your job, your home, and your sanity. Fresh Start is packed with straightforward, honest, and practical advice that can be your wake-up call to a new start in life. If you like easy reads that tell it to you straight, then you’ll love having Sarah on your team.
Buy A Fresh Start to help you return to calm and balanced living!