How to Say Cheese, is an approachable multi-touch eBook that offers more than reference, this book is loaded with interactivity. Less fromage snob and more cheesy fun! Learn how to pronounce, store and eat unique cheeses from around the globe. How to Say Cheese, offers info on the raw milk debate, where to buy stinky and runny cheese, plus seasonal platter ideas. Scattered throughout the book are dairy animal icons, each with a hidden surprise. Readers say that after exploring this interactive journey, they feel more confident when approaching a fine cheese counter.
- 2017 -Inclusion into Simon Fraser Universities’ Personal Library
- 2017 - Platinum - AVA Digital Awards for best eBook
- 2017 - Gold - Summit Awards for Interactive Media
- 2017 - Platinum - Hermes Creative Awards for best eBook
- 2017 - Gold - Next Generation Indie Book Awards - eBook Non-Fiction
- 2017 - Silver - Global eBook Awards - Best Multimedia in an eBook