Substance abuse is a drama and a trauma for all involved. No one comes out a winner unless boundaries are set, good choices are made, and behavior modification practices are put to use.
It’s time to stop feeling like you are being held hostage.
· Discover how to make enforceable consequences
· Learn how not to provoke and make a bad situation worse
· Open the doors to communication between you and your teen
· Avoid problematic situations before they happen
· Become skilled at making contracts with your teen
This book is a must-have for any parent, guardian, or caregiver who finds his or her child in deep trouble.
NEW EDITION: Let’s Make a Contract: Getting Your Teen Through Substance Abuse contains an updated introduction by the author, which details the harrowing journey she took with her addicted son, and a new highly researched chapter on the opiate/opioid pandemic that describes why teens are at particular risk.
All contracts in this book are available in electronic form to download, modify, and print.