Amazon five-star reviews*****
1. Great Book! Well written, easy read! Loved the twists and turns! Had me hooked immediately and the last 20 pages had me on the edge of my seat! The book makes me want to learn more about the area and the legends! Loved it!
2. I was 11 years old when Mothman first visited my hometown of Point Pleasant. My brother and I would freak ourselves out, sure that we saw red eyes glowing in the trees behind our house. Marilyn has a unique twist to the tale. Every time I thought I had figures out where the story was headed, it took a different turn. It’s an interesting interpretation of Chief Cornstalk’s curse.
3. I grew up in Point Pleasant and remember well when the Mothman was supposedly seen in the area. As I got older I learned more about the town's history and the story of Cornstalk's curse. I love how all the lore and history is woven into the story as well as the all the detail about Huntington and Point Pleasant. The book was intriguing and interesting and it took turns I would not have guessed.
4. As a former resident of the Tri-State area I had heard of the legend of the Mothman, so I read this not really knowing what to expect. As I read further and further, I was so intrigued that I just couldn’t put it down. Anyone reading this better allow themselves enough time to finish it, it’s just that good.
5. I could not put the book down! Everything you want in a book- suspense, relationships. Kept me guessing. I highly recommend this book. Loved it!
6. Great Book! Well written, easy read! Loved the twists and turns! Had me hooked immediately and the last 20 pages had me on the edge of my seat! The book makes me want to learn more about the area and the legends! Loved it!
Goodreads five-star reviews *****
1. I love this book.. it kept me intrigued the whole time.. Loved it so much I read it twice. Can't wait for her next book She is a great writer... She does her research...
2. Best book ever such an easy fast read she is a great writer can’t wait for more.