Find out the latest indie author news. For FREE.

Formats
Kindle Edition eBooks Details
  • B00T33SEYY
  • pages
  • $
D.R. Graham
Author
One Percenter
D.R. Graham, author

Adult; Romance; (Market)

99% of bikers obey the law. The other 1% make their own... Eighteen-year-old Tienne Desrochers grew up in the rough world of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club. Bikers. Family. Outlaws. But after her dad's murder, Tienne decides she's had enough. She refuses to end up like her drug-addicted mom. So she grabs her younger brother and leaves it all behind...including her boyfriend, Aiden Gyllenhall. More comfortable in the middle of a bar fight than at a country club, living with her wealthy aunt and uncle is an adjustment, to say the least. No swearing. Designer shoes that pinch. And charming corporate types like Leland Crofton instead of super-sexy, tattooed Aiden. But even the upper class can't escape the toxic touch of underworld violence. And this time, Tienne won't just learn who she really is—she'll learn who has her back.
Formats
Kindle Edition eBooks Details
  • B00T33SEYY
  • pages
  • $

Loading...