All's fair when you're in love with War. For seventeen-year-old Mia Ahlström, a world ruled by order is the only world she allows. A lifetime of chore charts, to-do lists and study schedules have helped earn her a spot at Redwood State University’s engineering program. And while her five year plan includes finding her very own happily-evah-aftah, years at an all-girls boarding school left her feeling woefully unprepared for keg parties and co-ed extracurricular activities. So nothing surprises her more than catching the eye of Tyr Fredriksen at her first college party. The imposing Swede is arrogantly charming, stubbornly overprotective, and runs hot-and-cold in ways that defy reason . . . until Mia learns that she’s fallen for the Norse God of War; an immortal battle deity hiding on Midgard (Earth) to protect a valuable Asgardian treasure from a feral enemy. With a price on his head, Tyr brings more than a little excitement to Mia’s rigidly controlled life. Choosing Tyr may be the biggest distraction—or the greatest adventure—she’s ever had.
- "A story of warmth and love mixed with adventure and excitement that will keep you turning the pages until the end." - Kristie Cook, International Bestselling Author of the Soul Savers series
- "I can sum this book up in one word: PERFEKTION! I'm so invested in this story and the characters in it, that I'm going nuts without the next book." -Once Untold Book Blog
- "I was more than excited to get my hands on another S.T. Bende tale!! All I have to say after reading her books is: take me to Asgard and never let me leave!!" -Escape Inside the Pages
- "I'm a fan of Norse mythology, and the twists that S.T. Bende creates with them are always scintillating, though this is by far my favorite of hers . . . well, at least until the next Ære book!" -Amazon Reader Review
- "A masterful blend of mythology, humor, and romance." -The Book Faerie
- "Perfekt Order has everything you want in a book filled with HOT Norse gods: The swoon-worthy hero, the sweet yet strong heroine, the humorous Norse-god sidekicks, and the page-turning suspense." -Stina Lindenblatt, Author