When Little Prince finds out he suffers from a peanut allergy, he is confused and afraid. But he does not give up. He decides to actively look for solutions.
- Will he be able to find any answers?
- Will he still be able to do all the things he loves?
- Will he be able to keep himself safe?
Join Little Prince on his journey of awareness and understanding, in this first book in the trilogy series! Find out if Little Prince emerges strong and resilient!
Putting together the information she gathered over the years about food allergies, her love of literature, and the instincts of a teacher, Koel M. Upadhyay has conceived a children's book that:
- Explains the meanings of confusing terms like "cross-contamination" and "accidental exposure"
- Evaluates real-life scenarios that children with a peanut allergy are likely to encounter
- Explores the conflict of emotions and impulses that children with a food allergy face when confronted with difficult choices
- Brainstorms strategies that teach allergic children what they themselves can do to ensure their own safety