“With Wired to Grow Dr. Andreatta has created a simple tool anyone can use to create real change in oneself or in others. It’s required reading for those who want to use their minds to achieve results.”
“Britt is masterful in bridging pioneering content with practical application using vulnerable stories from her own leadership experiences. She doesn’t share what she’s learned; she shares what she’s learning. As you read, you will be invited into your own personal and authentic learning journey, rooted in rich and relevant data, and framed in a model that cultivates growth…for you and your organization. Wired to Grow is leadership gold.”
“This is a fantastic book for anyone in the teaching game. It shows how anyone can change their old habits to new ones! Dr. Andreatta hit a home run.”
Dr. Britt Andreatta, a thought leader in learning and leadership development and author, today announced the book release of Wired to Grow: Harness the Power of Brain Science to Learn and Master Any Skill. A groundbreaking and easy to understand book on how to leverage brain science to learn and develop new skills.
This revised and expanded edition of Wired to Grow includes:
- Latest developments of the last five years in the neuroscience of learning.
- The new findings about memory (there are nine types!) and how the type of memory determines how you set up learning.
- Explore new research about skills, habits, and behavior change.
- How to set up learning to maximize its effectiveness from the start.
- The latest brain-based best practices in learning design and delivery.
- Specific tips and strategies for creating a culture of learning in your organization.