Promote Your Book in the PW Select Module
PW Select lets you promote your book on BookLife.com -- and have your book listed in the print version of Publishers Weekly.
PW Select Promotes Your Book
PW Select is an entry-level marketing program that gives you:
- feature placement for one month on BookLife.com
- a listing in Publishers Weekly's print and online editions with your book cover, synopsis and sales information
- your book cover featured on the home page of PublishersWeekly.com
- your book cover featured on the home page of BookLife.com
- your book cover featured in the BookLife Report weekly email newsletter
- social media promotion on BookLife's Facebook and Twitter platforms
- six month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly
- one year digital subscription to Publishers Weekly's PW Select monthly supplement
- listing in Publishers Weekly's special announcements database powered by Edelweiss which reaches tens of thousands of booksellers, librarians and reviewers
- a free copy of the Publishers Weekly print issue in which your listing appears
How Does PW Select Work?
PW Select costs $149.
When you register your book for PW Select, your book immediately gets promoted in the PW Select module on BookLife.com.
Your book also gets listed in the next PW Select print supplement of Publishers Weekly. The PW Select supplement covers the self-publishing industry and features interviews with authors, news, features, analysis, book reviews and book announcements and listings. This same information appears in the online edition of the supplement.
Your book's listing in the PW Select supplement includes cover artwork, a brief recap of bibliographic, marketing, and editorial information, and where it can be purchased--everything you need to promote it to booksellers, publishers, agents, and industry insiders.
How Do I Sign Up?
First you need to create a free account on BookLife.com by clicking on the "Register" button in the upper-right corner of this screen. This registration process will take you through how to upload your book's information. Once you've finished doing this, on your book information page you'll see a "Submit Project for PW Select" button. Click that, and follow the simple instructions. (Click here for detailed instructions.)
Promote Your Book to a Wider Audience
PW Select is a great way to help your book stand out in a crowded market. When you sign up to participate in PW Select, you’ll be reaching Publishers Weekly’s readership of book and film agents, booksellers, editors, distributors, librarians, book reviewers, and national and international media--just the kind of people who can take a book and make it a bestseller.