Reach the World's Largest Book Fair
Promote your book at the Frankfurt Book Fair with BookLife and Combined Book Exhibit
Sign up before September 14.
The Frankfurt Book Fair -- taking place this year October 14- to 18 -- is the world's largest book fair, with more than 300,000 attendees, 7,500 exhibitors from more than 60 countries, and the industry's most important business. Through BookLife's partnership with Combined Book Exhibit, you can have your print or e-book on display at the book fair for this large and important audience that includes publishers, agents, distributors, and media.
Professionals visit the Frankfurt Book Fair in an effort to find new titles that they can publish and/or distribute in their home markets. Beacuse of Frankfurt Book Fair's reach, this means new opportunities for your books -- opportunities that start when you have an onsite presence at the fair. Registering to have your book marketed at Frankfurt includes:
- Your book and/or e-book on display for attendees to read or preview;
- Your contact information included in the exhibit catalog -- free for attendees -- so they can contact you directly with their interest in your book'
- Your book's information -- including title, author, category, description. and more -- included in the exhibit catalog;
- Both your book and contact information included in the online catalog exclusively for Frankfurt Book Fair;
- Inclusion in Combined Book Exhibit's searchable online database, The Book Checkout; and
- Onsite lead collection on your behalf.
If you'd like to participate in the Frankfurt Book Fair or any other event this year, log into your BookLife profile, select the project you'd like to enter into the fair, and complete the registration form.
Learn more about what opportunities are available to your book at the Frankfurt Book Fair and similar venues here.