log in to endorse this provider
Fiction or nonfiction, space operas to cookbooks, and everything in between. Whatever the genre or topic, let me help you further develop your ideas or polish your final manuscripts before submitting to agents/publishers or self/custom publishing!
Over the nine years I've spent in editorial departments (three in educational, six in trade), I've edited more than one hundred titles spanning adult fiction, young adult fiction, adult nonfiction, and children's picture books.
Promotion: Book between 8/17 and 9/17 and receive a special discount on any service booked! First three bookings receive 20% off and the following three receive 15% off. Don't miss out!
- Manuscript critique
- applicable to fiction and nonfiction
- no edits, but will provide an editorial letter and in-line comments
- Full manuscript (more than 100 pages) ($1.25 per page)
- Partial manuscript
- First chapter (0.005 per word)
- First 50 pages ($50)
- First 100 pages ($100)
- Summary/book blurb support ($25)
- will provide notes for revision of back cover copy/online description
- will proofread upon completion of revision, no extra charge
- will not create blurb from scratch; client must send a workable draft
- Copy editing and proofreading are available upon request for previous clients. If we got along well with the critique or a past project and you'd like to bring me on for those services, too, just let me know and we'll work something out.
Note: Critique prices based on manuscripts following publishing industry standards: 12-point, Times New Roman font and double-spaced with 1-inch margins.
Rush rates are available; turnaround time is normally about one month for non-rush projects.
For more information about me or my services, please visit my website or send an email to nicolefrailedits [at] gmail [dot] com.