Why is the world so messed up? War, poverty, crime, sickness, and death run rampant. Is there a root problem to all this? What if there is more to these issues than meets the eye? After all this time, it seems humanity would’ve worked out the kinks. There must be some reason the world is like this. Is there hope for this depressing world? If society continues down the same path, what does the future hold? Does God exist? Is death our final destination?
In A Hypnotizing World, Weston A. Knudtson will take you on a step-by-step journey to discover the answers to these complex questions. You will learn:
· How we have all accepted lies as the norm
· Where the world’s problems really started
· The three fears common to humanity and how to overcome them
· Clear guidelines for navigating your way
· Where our true hope lies amidst a world in turmoil
In this thought-provoking book, Weston lays out a logical plan to seek true answers to the questions that have haunted humanity for thousands of years. You will find out why knowing the truth matters.