With tips on everything from finding the perfect obstetrician to choosing the right baby gear, Getting Ready for Baby will ease first-time mothers from pregnancy to birth and beyond. An information guide, organizer, and record book all in one, everything a mother-to-be needs is stashed in this handy and portable planner.
Building on the success of the original Getting Ready for Baby, this brand new edition offers even more:
• Completely updated charts and checklists
• The latest in healthcare and safety guidelines
• Revamped step-by-step instructions for finding the best obstetrician, pediatrician, and childcare - with detailed interview questionnaires
• Loads of new resources for maternity and baby gear
• All the latest books and magazines on parenting and baby care
• New recommendations on parenting organizations, apps, even blogs