"One of the finest pieces of sci-fi satire I have ever read. Anywhere. Bar none."
- Eric Michael Craig, Rivenstone Press
* Gold Medal Winner - Global Ebook Awards
* Finalist - National Indie Excellence Awards
* Finalist - Next Generation Indie Book Awards
* Finalist - Dante Rossetti Book Awards
* Finalist - Best Book Awards
* Finalist - NMAZ Book Awards
It's spring break and Max is stuck at home all by himself. Just the way he likes it. He games online, feasts on junk, and wonders why his cat can suddenly talk.
Thanks to a bizarre mishap, Max has started shifting between parallel universes whenever he falls asleep. A curious affliction, and one that steadily erodes his sanity. Day after day, he awakes to a strange new reality and struggles to make sense of his surroundings.
But then one day he awakes to a hyper-advanced version of Earth where humans have colonized space. Determined to fulfill a lifelong dream, Max and his cyborg cat venture into the black, only to entangle themselves in an intergalactic conflict.