JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I’D SEEN IT ALL...
In his award-winning book Busting Bad Guys, narcotics sergeant Mark Langan told gripping street stories about bookies, drug dealers, and ladies of the night.
Now Langan tells more true-crime stories and those of his fellow Omaha police officers in blue—
- Sharp-shooting snipers who made a split-second life-and-death decision in Omaha’s most infamous hostage standoff
- The bust that took down the Hells Angels and their mega-caches of methamphetamine, money, and weapons
- A bizarre stakeout to investigate satanic animal sacrifices in a haunted park
- Cold-blooded serial killers and the case for (and against) the death penalty
- Firsthand accounts from meth tweakers who chase the devil’s pipe (and the missing suitcase filled with kilos of cocaine)
- The inside story about brutal blood sports: cockfighting and dogfighting
- And a kindergarten class’s best show-and-tell