Build long-term wealth in the stock market, while reducing risk and volatility, with a simple ETF strategy that delivers a 12% average annual return.
Former day trader David Alan Carter leads readers through a simple ETF trading strategy that automates decision making, reduces risk and volatility in your portfolio, and produces a 12% average annual return. A strategy that’s not pie-in-the-sky and not just a bunch of theory, but rather a systematic plan that is backed up with real numbers showing it clearly beating the S&P 500 over time. A trading strategy that’s understandable, repeatable, that works and works simply.
Anyone can do this. In simple-to-understand language, you’ll discover…
- The six ETFs that power the strategy, and why.
- The simple technique for identifying which of those ETFs to buy, and which to sell. And most importantly, when.
- How $5,000 can end up $1,000,000 in your retirement portfolio.
- How to protect your portfolio during market downturns with a simple cash trigger.
- In short, how to earn an average of 12% annually in the stock market with minimal trading, less volatility, and less risk.
Beat "The Street" in just 20 minutes.
If you have 20 minutes a month and a computer, you can turn any investment amount into a steadily growing compounding machine that will make you the envy of Mad Money’s Jim Cramer and 99% of all mutual fund managers.
Make just 2-4 trades one day a month. The strategy tells you what ETFs to buy and what to sell. That’s it. Then turn off the computer and go live your life.