Hidden away for long millennia, the world’s most ancient sacred text reveals the past, present, and future of humanity
A million years ago, the Great Masters of Wisdom recorded a mysterious manuscript widely known as the Book of Dzyan — a Tibetan name meaning the Book of Secret Wisdom. Written in a language unfamiliar to modern philology, called Senzar, this oldest book in the world has served as the source of every ancient religion, philosophy, and science.
The Masters stored it in the legendary realm of Shambhala, each century admitting only a few chosen ones to read some of its pages. Thus, in the 19th century, Madame Blavatsky was permitted to translate and publish nineteen stanzas from the Book of Dzyan in her highly influential masterwork, The Secret Doctrine.
Now a new excerpt, consisting of twelve stanzas and supplemented with exclusive material, is published in English for the first time. Reading through the pages of this work, you will be able to trace the whole course of the spiritual evolution of humanity and our Earth beyond Time and Space:
• understand the processes currently affecting our planet, which manifest daily in anomalous weather, global warming, and natural disasters around the world
• discover what was behind the famous prophecies of 1999 and 2012, as well as which Great Event in 2017 entirely depends upon the collective will of humanity
• peer into the near future that awaits us all within the next few decades and explore the magnificent distant times of Divine Humanity
Hidden away for long millennia and accessible only to a few chosen ones, the oldest text of Tibetan origin will uncover what awaits humanity in The Book of Secret Wisdom announced by Radiant Books for October release.
May 8, 2015 — Radiant Books announces a new book to be released this October — The Book of Secret Wisdom: The Prophetic Record of Human Destiny and Evolution. This work includes a newly released excerpt from the million-year-old manuscript widely known as the Book of Dzyan. The book was originally written in Senzar, a Sanskrit-like language, and was translated by Dr. Zinovia Dushkova in 1995.
Far back in the 19th century, the Great Masters of Wisdom permitted Madame Blavatsky, the world-renowned founder of the Theosophical Society, to study the most ancient manuscripts secretly stored in Tibet. Her highly influential works based on those sacred texts have received praise from numerous prominent individuals including Mahatma Gandhi, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and even Elvis Presley. In 1889 Helena Blavatsky stated, “During the last quarter of every hundred years an attempt is made by those ‘Masters,’ of whom I have spoken, to help on the spiritual progress of humanity in a marked and definite way.” Blavatsky, who has made accurate predictions in advance of many scientific discoveries, was correct once again.
A century later in 1995, the Masters of Wisdom allowed Dr. Zinovia Dushkova to translate twelve new stanzas from the mysterious Book of Dzyan. However, unlike the nineteen stanzas of Dzyan published in Blavatsky’s masterwork, The Secret Doctrine, the new excerpt is translated in simple and understandable language accessible to those who are unfamiliar with theosophy.
The twelve stanzas included in The Book of Secret Wisdom embrace not only the past, but also the present and future of both humanity and Earth. Furthermore, this new material shines light on the development of the solar system and the universe as a whole. Thus, these stanzas, supplemented with exclusive material available in the book, enable the reader to find answers to questions such as:
- What is behind the processes currently affecting our planet, which manifest daily in anomalous weather, global warming and natural disasters around the world?
- Why does it seem that more and more evil is appearing every day, manifesting itself through growing conflicts all over the world?
- What really happened in 1999 and 2012?
- What is the great event expected to occur in 2017, and how does it depend upon the collective will of humanity?
- What awaits humanity in the immediate future?
- Why does it seem that time is speeding up?
- What is the famous Philosopher’s Stone?
- Why people are dying, and is there a chance to be immortal?
- When will Armageddon happen?
- What is the mission of our planet and of every being in the universe?
Dr. Dushkova encourages readers to examine the evidence presented and then listen to their own heart alone. She states, “When you feel the words which are voiced here in the depths of your own soul, you may listen to yourself and trust what is said.”
The Book of Secret Wisdom is set for an October release by Radiant Books, and will be available for sale to retailers in the United States, the United Kingdom and worldwide through Ingram Content Group.
Zinovia Dushkova, Ph.D., is an award-winning author, poet, philosopher, historian and traveller who has devoted more than twenty years to the acquisition of the secret wisdom underlying all known religions and philosophies. Her research has taken her to remote Buddhist monasteries and sacred Abodes hidden within mountains and deserts in Tibet, Nepal, Mongolia and India, where she has studied ancient manuscripts inaccessible to Western researchers. Dr. Dushkova has written approximately forty works of spiritual and ethical content published in Russia, Ukraine, Moldova and France. For more information, please visit her website at: http://www.dushkova.com/en.
The Book of Secret Wisdom: The Prophetic Record of Human Destiny and Evolution
by Zinovia Dushkova
Radiant Books, October 2015
$25.95, hardcover, 270 pages, 6x9, ISBN 978-5-9905431-3-3
$16.95, paperback, 270 pages, 6x9, ISBN 978-5-9905431-4-0
$3.99, ebook, ISBN 978-5-9905431-5-7.