Search Booklife Projects by Category, Age, Title or Author.
Find by Title Find by Author Fiction
- True Crime
- History & Military
- Food & Cooking
- Health, Diet, Parenting, Home, Crafts & Gardening
- Self-Help, Sex & Relationships, Psychology, Philosophy, Fashion
- Business & Personal Finance
- Entertainment (Music, Pop Culture, Sports, Travel)
- Political & Social Sciences
- Art & Photography
- Science, Nature, Technology
- Lit Crit, Lit Bio, Essay, Film
- Other Nonfiction
Art & Photography
by Ann NelsonWhat Time’s The Next Color centers around Doc The Clock and Moe The Mouse. Together they search an old attic finding colors to bring Doc’s gray face back to life. This colorful tale will help little ones better understand the concept of the color wheel which contains twelve colors making up primary, secondary and tertiary colors. The story aims to build the foundation of a lifetime of art appreciation.