Search Booklife Projects by Category, Age, Title or Author.
Find by Title Find by Author Fiction
- True Crime
- History & Military
- Food & Cooking
- Health, Diet, Parenting, Home, Crafts & Gardening
- Self-Help, Sex & Relationships, Psychology, Philosophy, Fashion
- Business & Personal Finance
- Entertainment (Music, Pop Culture, Sports, Travel)
- Political & Social Sciences
- Art & Photography
- Science, Nature, Technology
- Lit Crit, Lit Bio, Essay, Film
- Other Nonfiction
by Eugene PetersonFather’s Sayings is a book from parents to children. It captures special moments and old sayings, and brings peace and harmony to families who abide by these tidbits of wisdom. Through his collection of short sayings, Eugene Peterson hopes to bring understanding to families.
by Michele DarlhingLet’s Meet Baby JESUS is an edited version of Michele Darlhing’s book A Heart for JESUS…intimate basics. It has been written especially for toddlers. “Permit little children, and forbid them not, to come to Me: for such is the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 19:14 (KJVER) Prepare a child the opportunity to be acquainted with Jesus. Allow them the privilege to develop a personal relationship with Him while they are still young. With the awareness of Jesus at a young age they will be blessed from the... more