Search Booklife Projects by Category, Age, Title or Author.
- True Crime
- History & Military
- Food & Cooking
- Health, Diet, Parenting, Home, Crafts & Gardening
- Self-Help, Sex & Relationships, Psychology, Philosophy, Fashion
- Business & Personal Finance
- Entertainment (Music, Pop Culture, Sports, Travel)
- Political & Social Sciences
- Art & Photography
- Science, Nature, Technology
- Lit Crit, Lit Bio, Essay, Film
- Other Nonfiction
Science, Nature, Technology
by Anthony Gerard Hudson‘Creation’ did not come together with any religion or belief; however, it is the Creator who is the catalyst for the existence of all known things, both molecular and non-molecular.
by Nicki Geigert
Family Trip to Magical Madagascar and Beyond is about a family that went to Madagascar and then on to Zimbabwe. Madagascar is the fourth largest island in the world, and hosts a huge array of lemurs, fossas, aye-ayes, many species of plants, chameleons, and insects. The experience of traveling together with family to see new places and new things is such a pleasure. Travel together can add lifelong memories and bonding experiences for each individual family member.
This book is for anyo... more