Search Booklife Projects by Category, Age, Title or Author.
Find by Title Find by Author Fiction
- True Crime
- History & Military
- Food & Cooking
- Health, Diet, Parenting, Home, Crafts & Gardening
- Self-Help, Sex & Relationships, Psychology, Philosophy, Fashion
- Business & Personal Finance
- Entertainment (Music, Pop Culture, Sports, Travel)
- Political & Social Sciences
- Art & Photography
- Science, Nature, Technology
- Lit Crit, Lit Bio, Essay, Film
- Other Nonfiction
by Unia Z. KiimaThe book will provoke you to find the courage you need to overcome your fears and live the life God has ordained for you. Say “NO” to fear walks you through the five common fears we face. It provides biblical examples of individuals that overcame these fears. It takes you through practical ways you can overcome your fears and how you can forge your way forward.
by Michael GoddartA New Now: Your Guide to Mastering Wisdom Daily, Achieving Equilibrium, and Empowering Your Nobler Self is your chance to step into an omnipresent reality, a new now in which you can readily navigate your life successfully, happily, easily. Working with this guide, you can become a new you so that situations, people, thoughts, and desires are more easily negotiated moment to moment. You have an untapped reservoir of awareness that you can learn to access to become wiser, achieve a state of eq... more